Mandalay House | Exclusive Luxury Holiday Home
With spectacular views
Mediterranean inspired architecture
and unrivalled luxury features throughout
Mandalay House is a dream home on the beautiful Whitsunday Coast
located at the heart of the World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef in Queensland, Australia.
When you walk through the home it feels like you’re looking through a picture frame, every detail has been considered with unobstructed vistas from every angle.
‘Mandalay House’ consists of high quality artisans and materials sourced from overseas and Australia.
The house comprises of furniture to suit the shape of every room.
The property is opulent, a sequence of increasingly rich interiors, reminiscent of the Baroque period with most of the antiquities originating from Italy and the United States.
The horizon swimming pool feels like it’s part of the home, when you walk through the interior you get a constant glimpse of the pool from every room, it literally feels like it’s inside the home, on the ocean side wet edge runs off continuously into the Coral Sea.
Features a climate controlled cellar with dining for 12, cinema, gymnasium, garage, staff quarters and utilities.
Enter the home via a magnificent hall with spiral staircase and feature windows looking out over the bay, this level features a gallery, living rooms, dining, kitchen, studio office and pool access
This level includes the 150m2 metre bedroom with private sitting area and 52m2 all-in dressing room. There are 4 guest bedrooms, all with ensuites. A generous shared balcony runs the length of the building to make the most of the magical ocean views.
There is no public access to the water or beach front of this property. This property is one of the most stunning mansions in Australia, its prime waterfront location and the sheer calibre of home makes it an opulent choice for holiday makers.
– 6.4km to Airlie Beach
– 9.5km to Cannonvale
– 11km to Shute Harbour
– 44km to Proserpine Airport
3 Nights minimum stay – specials for longer stays with t&cs – for more information, please contact Chris van ‘t Hoff on 0482 797 767 or email@example.com.
COVID 19 CANCELLATIONS: If a guest has to cancel a booking due to Covid 19, they will receive a full refund and they are able cancel up to the day before their check in date. Guests are able to cancel due to Covid 19 if:
– The guest or a member of their household contracts Covid 19 in the 4 weeks leading up to the check in date
– The suburb where the guest lives goes into lock down, preventing the guest from travelling to the Whitsundays (the guest may be required to provide proof of residential address)
– A state border closes preventing the guest from travelling to the Whitsundays for their check in date
Cancellations must be provided in writing by email.
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Completely private waterfront - no public access
- Uninterrupted views of the Coral Sea & nearby islands
- Private 22.5m marina berth with all-weather rock wall plus 2 jet ski docks and boat shed
- Private helipad (10 minutes by helicopter to Hamilton Island airport)
- Horizon pool
- 6 king-sized bedrooms, all with ensuites
- 9 bathrooms (including ensuites)
- 144 sqm master bedroom with lounge & separate 52 sqm walk-in dressing room
- Formal lounge & dining
- Full kitchen facilities, with adjoining casual dining area
- Butler's pantry
- Walk-in cold room
- Oceanfront pavilion with dining for 12
- Self-contained office with secretarial space
- Climate controlled cellar with dining for 12
- Cinema, gymnasium & pool room
- Separate fully self-contained caretaker/staff cottage
- Multi-zone air conditioning throughout
- Monitored security with CC TV & 24hr recording
- Golf, fine dining, shopping & 6-star resorts are just a short trip away
- Parking: 5 garage spaces
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 9
- Use of vehicle
- 4,241 sqm north-west facing block
- Backed by a National Park
- 2,649 sqm residence